Sunday 14 September 2014

CHAPTER TEN QUESTIONS

1) Five years have passed since Amir's thirteenth birthday.

2)

3)For the most part I think Baba's actions were incredibly heroic, however I also thing that in some ways his morality can be questioned when he gets agitated by his scared son and exclaims,"have I not taught you anything?".

4)Amir was glad for the darkness because he's scared of Baba's volatile temper and didn't want to see the murderous look on his face. Amir has begun to be more and more grateful for darkness since Hassan's rape. I think since Amir didn't confess to leaving Hassan with Assef, he's became progressively ashamed and feels over exposed when in front of Hassan, Ali or Baba.

5)The words "one disappointing son and two suitcases" make me feel less sorry for him and more adversed to him, as he should be grateful that his son is alive, rather than being disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment